True Standalone Electromagnetic Plant


A focused standalone Electromagnetic Plant. Crafts its intended electronics recipes plus selected Krastorio 2 components, rather than acting as a universal assembler.

Content
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
168
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Manufacturing

b This makes copper wires not hand craftable

a month ago

Im not exactly playing vanilla, but with angels mods so im not sure if this is mod issue or combatibility issue. Either way this means you cannot progress from the beginning because wires are needed before you can make assemblers.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Then there's a mismatch caused with Angels probably. There was a version of the mod where I had that same issue, but that was fixed. It's something to do with prototype labels. I'm willing to see if I can fix it if you can tell me which mod exactly causes the issue.

And are you on 2.1 or 2.0?

a month ago

Did some testing with just this mod and nothing else and its still not hand craftable, so its not mod compatibility issue after all. Latest 2.1 experimental (2.1.17)

a month ago

Okay, I'll have a look

a month ago

I've pushed a new update for version 2.1, should fix the hand crafting issue.

New response