trainsaver

trainsaver creates a dynamic screensaver which follows trains as they drive around from station to station.

Utilities
6 months ago
Trains

b πŸ”Ž -> Possible conflict with Space Exploration

1 year, 24 days ago

Hi, thanks for this mod, it is very cool.

I just installed it alongside Space Exploration and noticed it deleted my Navigation Satellite Uplink inventory. I am on (as of just now, previous stable) 1.1.76 version of Factorio, with Space Exploration 0.6.104 and trainsaver 0.0.20. I usually run a lot more mods, however I retested with just these two and could reproduce the issue. I also tested on latest stable/experimental and was able to reproduce it again.

This happens every time you activate trainsaver when in NSU mode. This can be reproduced by going in to NSU mode (default 'n' key, once enabled) and then activating trainsaver (default 'ctrl+t'). I lost a bunch of blueprints I was using but luckily they should be easy to recover. Incidentally it also removes them from your toolbar but I don't know if this means anything extra.

If you activate trainsaver when in control of your normal character it seems to work fine.

Again, thanks for taking the time to make this mod and I hope this isn't too much trouble to fix.

11 months ago

Hi Sutekn,

Thank you very much for the report, and I am so sorry about your blueprints. I'm glad they should be easy to recover at least.

After investigation, I concluded that this is an issue with Space Exploration, and I have created a bug report there. It looks likely to be fixed when factorio 1.1.82 becomes stable. See progress at: https://discord.com/channels/419526714721566720/1096173406610784287

New response