Project : Train Realism

alpha-stage mod! Many features are yet missing. Still I believe it is as good or better than many other similar mods, that I know about. This mod aims for trains to become realistic. warning ! settings from 0.0.2 will not work with 0.0.3 . Be sure to look at their descriptions and put them into their default values for playable results. Sorry for my incompetence, but I'm not yet keen to learn how to use migrations to change things like theese behind sceenes.

Content
2 years ago
Trains

g GOOD CONCEPT!!

2 years ago

I really hyped about your mod. But... how about pyanodon? Can I expect to use your mod with full Pyanodon?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hello, thanks for feedback :)

I don't know about Pyandon, I didn't tested it with any other mods, but I think there should be no problem with that. All my mod changes in game is stats of vanilla and modded locomotives and wagons and during game - it is updating speed of train each tick. It doesn't conflict with many things, but for sure conflicts with any other mod that updates speed of trains.

What's also note-worthy is my mod might get pretty heavy UPS - wise. It's not one of light mods. It actually calculates a lot of stuff, per each train, per each frame, so for mega-base it's big no-no, but I try to pre-calculate heavier values and keep it pretty optimized, so when testing with 60 active trains I didn't noticed any impact.

New response