A nice, automated way of creating trains

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Trains

g [Fixed] Train not dispatching

2 years ago

Hello,
I'm using this together with many more mods and the train construction site seems to be working correctly filling up with locomotives, cargo and fluid wagons. But the controller seems to be stuck on "Dispatching the train" with the red marker and never actually dispatching any train even though all the depots connected are empty.
I suspect a mod compatibility issue but I was unable to track down the issue.
Here's a save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14RD5v8dNodJjT-qaT6W6yOZLS7FUhdvb/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for your help

2 years ago

I downloaded the save (freep_new_2.1.0_mods.zip). To be looked at.

2 years ago

I have the exact same issue, trains never dispatch... any solution?

2 years ago

Also, when y try to change direction of the train on the Trainbuilder Controller i got this error and crash:

Error while running event trainConstructionSite::Custom event (ID 232)

Error while running event trainConstructionSite::script_raised_destroy (ID 79)
trainConstructionSite/src/trainfuel.lua:15: attempt to index local 'removedInventory' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
trainConstructionSite/src/trainfuel.lua:15: in function 'onRemoveEntity'
trainConstructionSite/control.lua:83: in function <trainConstructionSite/control.lua:76>
[C]: in function 'destroy'
trainConstructionSite/src/trainassembly.lua:1141: in function 'onPlayerRotatedEntity'
trainConstructionSite/control.lua:101: in function <trainConstructionSite/control.lua:97>
[C]: in function 'raise_event'
trainConstructionSite/src/traincontroller-gui.lua:237: in function 'clickHandler'
trainConstructionSite/src/traincontroller-gui.lua:949: in function 'onClickElement'
trainConstructionSite/control.lua:148: in function <trainConstructionSite/control.lua:145>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'destroy'
trainConstructionSite/src/trainassembly.lua:1141: in function 'onPlayerRotatedEntity'
trainConstructionSite/control.lua:101: in function <trainConstructionSite/control.lua:97>
trainConstructionSite/src/traincontroller-gui.lua:237: in function 'clickHandler'
trainConstructionSite/src/traincontroller-gui.lua:949: in function 'onClickElement'
trainConstructionSite/control.lua:148: in function <trainConstructionSite/control.lua:145>
stack traceback:

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

@akramhar: Thanks for the report. The issue was related to Hovercrafts; it could not build trains on top of the constructor. This is fixed in the latest release (0.2.19).

@edycerpa: I could not reproduce this anymore. Can you test with the latest release, and if it still occurs, can you create a new bug report (not in this post) with the error and a save file? Thanks in advance!

New response