v0.3.26 - another possible cause of multi-player desync caused by GUI interactions fix
- updated Korean translation and cfg file
v0.3.25 - Restores the update and save buttons to the priority echema functions
v0.3.24 - another possible cause of multi-player desync caused by GUI interactions fix
- on_load explicitly only loads conditional event handlers
- Fuelstop combinator changes - now it clears on train departure and only provides 2 signals - number of locomoptives and number of non-locomotives
- TSM menu graphics change - if already open from previous version you may need to close and reopen (also slight change to order)
- Outstanding requests now also provides time outstanding information in minutes
v0.3.23 - fixes another possible cause of multi-player desync caused by GUI interactions
v0.3.22 - fixes crashes caused by invalid requester train stops. Invalid entity is removed from the database
- map ping on invalid requesters will now delete the invalid item from the database
- improves sorting on the station list drop down selection
- Blueprinting now restores the wire connection from the train on the way signal to the requester
- Blueprinted requester train stops now also more likely to update the requester to changed train stop name correctly
v0.3.21 - improves GUI behaviour under multi-player where there are many players potentially updating the priority schema's at once
- updates the Korean translation
v0.3.20 - corrects a potential data integrity issue arising in function "check_train_in_Sub_station"
- corrects behaviour when a train is available in the supply station and a calling requester activates
V0.3.19 - adds the order property back into the new virtual signals (for PickerTweaks compatibility)
- adds item group name for TSM signals
- adds more train validation to "check_train_in_Sub_station" function
v0.3.18 - Adds new empty wagon icons for each vanilla raw product and oil products (icons by Jelgadis)
v0.3.17 - Fixes crash on gui click
- fixes error message when opening armor equipment screen
- Korean language corrections
v0.3.16 - Adds Korean language support
V0.3.15 - Changed the recipe cost to remove advanced circuits. You now only need the electronic circuits (to improve accessibility)
- Added all the new GUI titles into the locale file
- The fuelstop name is now configurable via mod settings in the startup settings area
- Fixed GUI issue with auto research
v0.3.14 - Fixed a rare error warning message - "attempt to index field 'sub_index' (a nil value)"
- NEW FUNCTIONALITY - validation now enforces that the priority schema "ID" field is unique
- NEW FUNCTIONALITY - you can now edit a priority schema to access the wait condition parser. This provides a GUI interface to change the default wait conditions given to any train assigned a schedule by this priority. For new priority schemas, you need to save the initial station selection first then go back in under edit mode.
- NEW FUNCTIONALITY - you can now assign a process priority to the requester entity. This will affect the order in which requesters are processed when there are outstanding requests. A priority of "1" is highest and the default. Positive numbers only are accepted, and the higher the positive number the lower the process priority.
- refer new demo example (replacing old multi-station) for the new functionality at work
v0.3.13 - NEW FUNCTIONALITY - Adds a train configuration combinator for use at FuelStopx only. The combinator will enable differentiation between rolling stock configurations so that for example you can correctly refuel 1-1-1s and 1-2-1 trains on the same network.
- NEW FUNCTIONALITY - Add new startup mod setting to switrch admin only on or off for editing the priority schemas
- Addresses a rare crash on train count signal lost
- Addresses the station dropdown in the edit list sometimes shows duplicates
- Addresses leftover debug messages
v0.3.12 - Addresses crash caused by removing all of a train's schedule as the train pulls into a train station
- Addresses using blueprints to place requester's results in inoperable requester
- Addresses when requester station is unreachable all available trains from the corresponding depot are deployed to that stop
- Addresses an issue that could deactivate one train on the way signal (across entire network) when removing requester train stops
v0.3.11 - NEW FUNCTIONALITY - Adds the ability to use more than one supply station in a schedule. As long as the station "wait until" condition is set as "cicuit" then the supply station will remain in the schedule. This allows for from 1 ... n supply stations in the schedule where n is arbitrarily large (no limit).
v0.3.10 - Addresses "trains stopped working" - in addition if you have this issue you need to run command "/fix_requests" to repair the database
v0.3.9 - Addresses error from on_configuration_changed (refer hanes)
v0.3.8 - Fix to defend against possible desync issues in large MP maps. On_configuration_changed changes to global data is now on a delta basis rather than table rebuild basis.
- Also the map ping now places the icon on the map at the requesters location, moved to the right 5 tiles so it is not directly over the train station.
v0.3.7 - Added delete priority functionality (admin only), validated against requesters and outstanding requests - the prirority must not be used in either.
To help you find these requesters or outstanding requests, there is now a map ping feature available on the 'RQ' tab and 'R' tab respectively
v0.3.6 - Removes debug code that could cause lua errors under some circumstances
v0.3.5 - Fixes an issue in pre-existing games that added the mod after the event. Existing trains may not be recognised properly by the mod. The train table is now rebuilt on configuration changed.
v0.3.4 - An issue could previously arise where if you were using duplicate requester train stops and then deleting one, the requesters may retain their original default backer name rather than be updated correctly with the new name. You can verify if this is the case by scanning your 'R' screen list. This update will stop this from occurring.
Also, the command "/fix_requests" will correct any historic occurrence of this issue - run only once.
v0.3.3 - Fixed adding supplier stations vis BP with station name returns lua error
v0.3.2 - Fixed quirky behaviour when train already at Supplier stop when requester initially created (thinkong)
v0.3.1 - Redacted