Train Limit Linter

Displays info about train schedules and train limits. Allows the easy creation of new trains.

Utilities
a month ago
Trains Blueprints

g Crash with specific mods

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

When I click on the settings tab in the ingame mod GUI I get the following error:

Error while running event train-limit-linter::on_gui_click (ID 1)
column_count can't be 0. in property tree at ROOT
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'add'
train-limit-linter/views/settings_tab.lua:165: in function 'build_settings_tab'
train-limit-linter/views/main_interface.lua:106: in function 'build_interface'
train-limit-linter/control.lua:27: in function 'rebuild_interfaces'
train-limit-linter/control.lua:235: in function <train-limit-linter/control.lua:107>

This happens when I use Mini Trains, Krastorio 2 and AAI Industries.

a month ago

Hi, thanks for letting me know. I’ll check this out.

a month ago

This ought to be fixed in the latest update, version 1.0.28. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Wow that was really fast! I just tried the update and it works like a charm. :-)

This mod was awesome at day one and all the useful features you had added over time made it truely stand out. When I played around with those features after each update they put a smile on my face. Imagine a little boy who got that awesome LEGO space station for Christmas. :-)
In my current playthrough I play with Krastorio 2, AAI Industries and most mods from Brevven and Planetfall. This time I wanted to integrate trains as soon as possible because a main bus system with those resources and intermediates isn't much fun for me. Currently there are 230 mini trains zooming around my base (and I only automated military and chemical science so there will be many many more) and managing this without your mod would be very frustrating, at least for me. I simply couldn't play such a mod pack without it. So yeah, thanks alot for you work!

New response