Train Limit Linter

Displays info about train schedules and train limits. Allows the easy creation of new trains.

Utilities
a month ago
Trains Blueprints

i Using a fake limit for dynamic stations

3 months ago

I've built a large base that almost entirely uses fixed train limits, except I have a central mall that uses dynamic limits to cut down on the size of the rail yard. This messes up the linter because it doesn't know how many spots are available, when in reality the dynamic stations have limits of either zero or one. This means I need to go down the list and check if they have 21/22, then check if the dynamic station is currently enabled to see if I need to spawn/remove trains.

Can we get an input field to say "assume dynamic stations have a limit of x"? Or can we have a way to say "ignore stations with dynamic limits" to achieve a similar effect. I don't want to name them differently to use the existing rules because that messes up the schedules in other silly ways.

I love this mod and I can't manage my train networks without it anymore. Thank you for your hard work. As a fellow modder, I totally understand if you think this is a ridiculous request.

3 months ago

Hi, glad to hear the mod is seeing use! I'll look into adding this feature, I think it makes sense, and based on what I recall about TLL's structure (I haven't worked on it in a little while...) it shouldn't be too hard to implement. Thanks for your feedback.

3 months ago

Thank you!

a month ago

This is implemented in version 1.0.32. Sorry for the delay, I hope this is still relevant to you. Thanks again for your feedback. If you have any other ideas on how to improve the mod I'd love to hear them.

a month ago

Thank you! This will be very helpful.

New response