Train Limit Linter

Displays info about train schedules and train limits. Allows the easy creation of new trains.

Utilities
a month ago
Trains Blueprints

b Crash very early game

7 months ago

I'm very early game, no trains yet, maybe that is the issue. I was just going through my mods, setting stuff up while waiting for the first one or two researches. Hitting the settings crashed the game and gave me this error:

The mod Train Limit Linter (1.0.21) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event train-limit-linter::on_gui_click (ID 1)
train-limit-linter/views/settings_tab.lua:122: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
train-limit-linter/views/settings_tab.lua:122: in function 'build_settings_tab'
train-limit-linter/views/main_interface.lua:106: in function 'build_interface'
train-limit-linter/control.lua:27: in function 'rebuild_interfaces'
train-limit-linter/control.lua:235: in function <train-limit-linter/control.lua:107>

7 months ago

Thank you for letting me know. I'm having trouble reproducing this. Would it be possible for you to share your save file/a list of steps to reproduce the crash?

7 months ago

I uploaded the save to https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-FtHrMd_P3ebcRnPKxaQMqvccLD1gFUM?usp=sharing

The long name is my original save (with all the mods), the "crash.zip" is the save after stripping all the mods. It crashes in both versions, however I wasn't able to reproduce it any other way with a new map, so maybe something went wrong with the save or this map, idk.

Load the save, open your mod gui, click the Settings tab.

7 months ago

Thanks, I'm looking into this now.

7 months ago

I believe this is fixed in 1.0.22. You actually introduced me to two different bugs there, one which occurred when that mod set was enabled and one which occurred after disabling that mod set.

New response