Toggle Player

Jump between the 3rd and 4th dimension with the press of a button!

Content
6 years ago
Cheats

b Does not save logistics

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hi.
Very cool mod. Was looking for something like it.
Few issues.
1 - does not save Logistics Slots and Auto trash slot.
2 - Does not save blueprints and blueprint books.
3 - as another player already reported does not save armour slots.
4 - does nor regard inventory added by armour when restoring it. I.E. if inventory is over the starting limit it will move the rest to chest , even if with armour it would have enough.
5 - not sure if not intended when in free mode it has infinite crafting on ( may be caused by some mod I have ) . if possible this should be changeable in options.

6 years ago

@5: I think that's due to the method the ghost/free mode is implemented in this mod. basicly the free/ghost mode is the god mode you can achieve via a console command

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hi.
Very cool mod. Was looking for something like it.
Few issues.

Thanks for the compliment and the feedback, vmkillerh! In regard to the mentioned issues:
#1-3 are all fixed in version I just uploaded. #4 is something I noticed yesterday and have started on working on a fix for. And good thinking with #5! I'll add that to the planned features and work on it once I've squashed all the bugs (which shouldn't take too long to fix).

6 years ago

@5: I think that's due to the method the ghost/free mode is implemented in this mod. basicly the free/ghost mode is the god mode you can achieve via a console command

And Xelan, while that is true, it would indeed be nice to at least have that be a configurable option for anyone who just needs the flexibility of not being tied to a body, while also abiding by the law of conservation of mass :)

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

hey, not saying this mod or the idea behind it is bad in any way (just explaining where the infinite crafting comes from) :O I think quite the opposite is the case, which is why I bothered to report bugs in the first place ;) I was looking for a long time for a mod that gives me the option to ignore hitboxes, especially those pesky pipes and while I was hoping for a more techy solution (like researched hover boots you get after working for them in terms of game progression), your mod certainly offers the comfort of travel I was looking for.
That's also the reason why I check back here. After you're finished with the currently reported bugs and I return to Factorio I will give this mod another try, that's for sure ;D

New response