Toggle Player

Jump between the 3rd and 4th dimension with the press of a button!

Content
6 years ago
Cheats

g doesn't save the contents of your armor | MP issue

6 years ago

Like the title says, while the inventory is saved and restored upon re-entering your body, the content of your power armor is NOT saved and therefore lost.

And my buddy on our headless server didn't have the button to toggle between ghost and character form. The save we are running is created by me and while I have said button, he does not. Guess the button is only there for the admin(s) of the savegame.

6 years ago

Sorry about the lack of power armor support - somehow I totally forgot about checking for that. I'm working on a fix for that and should get it out shortly.

As for the server issue: if I had to take a guess I'd say that as the mod currently stands, all players would need to have it installed and have admin-level permissions. However in the few months that I've had the game, I've only played single player (i.e. I don't know anything about playing on modded servers, let alone modding for servers). Regardless, I'll tinker around with it and try to get that resolved as well.

6 years ago

Good to hear and to see you are actually looking into the discussions tab here (many don't, partly because there is sadly no notification.
As a general rule mods always have to be installed on both client and host, so that is taken care of in our case. I didn't test giving admin privileges to the other player though, but when the power armor issue is fixed I'm willing to give it a try^^
As for modding with servers, it's very easy actually. The server acts as just another client/player, so there is, to my knowledge, no need to make something special for use on a server.

6 years ago

Yeah, the lack of notification is why it's taking me a week to reply, so sorry about that.

But fortunately I fixed the armor bug and, as I added in the main description, I believe I fixed the lack of multiplayer support; specifically, I made it so that it loops through all the players to make sure the button is there. So hopefully that fixes it!

New response