They Are Biters

by pez4251

Mod makes biters spawn and attack in waves. The intent of this mod is to make the game a little more like 'They Are Billions'.

Content
2 years ago
Enemies

g Compibility with Rampant

2 years ago

Hi! The mod idea sounds super interesting!
Have couple questions:
Is it compatible with Rampant? Especially with "new biter races" part.
How about compibility in general? Will it spawn custom biters like Armoured Biters?
How big are waves and how often they come?
When to expect multiplayer optimization?

In general - bit more info on the mod page will be nice. I understand, that it is pretty new, tho.

I'am really hyped and wish you good luck!

2 years ago

As of right now, it's not compatible with any custom biter races, I'll definitely look into making it support more mods. My plans for this week will be to add multiplier support, add support for more mods, and clean up the mod a bit, I'll try to update the FAQ a bit more with what's currently available and how stuff works, and what my current plans are.

For your question about the wave size and their frequency, all of it is pretty customizable, if you look at the FAQ, you'll see a lot of the options that let you change how it chooses the number of enemies that will come with each wave. Currently, you can set any number of enemies to attack, but I wouldn't recommend any more than 5000.

2 years ago

Thanks! Suggestion: Add a note on info page. Something like "For more details see FAQ section"
I forget to look there, typicaly there isn't much general info there among other modders)

New response