Long and Far Reach

Long Reach. You can interact with most entities in the game far away. You can even use the map and zoom in and interact this way, as long as there is radar coverage.

Content
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Cheats

g Mod stops working temporarily when installing other mods

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

To start with I'd like to thank you for maintainig this mod. It's a great quality-of-life improvement and this seems to be the most stable of the several implementations I've seen.

I've noticed recently that when I install or uninstall other mods it gets things into a bad state where this mod doesn't work anymore. When I first encountered the issue I had just installed Helmod but then uninstalling didn't fix it which was confusing. Luckily I noticed weavminas' reply to the other thread suggesting switching the bonus range from 1000 down to 500 and then back up again. That seems to fix it for me every time, so there is an easy workaround. But it is something I'm seeing pretty consistently whenever I install new mods now. I feel like it wasn't always happening so it could be an interaction with another mod. It may have started cropping up for me only after I installed Krastorio but I'm not 100% sure.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

also stops working after changing some mod settings of other mods... to correct issue, the script should run, not only on map initializaton, but also on mod-state-change.

2 years ago

Have the same

1 year, 8 months ago

confirm still an issue. migration/alteration of mods midgame breaks function of this mod.

New response