|License:||CC 4.0 BY SA|
|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.0.6 (1 year, 19 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14 - 0.16|
A different take on the vanilla tech tree. I've aimed to change tech dependencies so that progression is moving toward building a rocket and launching it, while trying to keep a vanilla feel. Technologies in the trunk are all required for building the rocket. Technologies that are not required are positioned on the sides of the tree as options.
Any other mod techs will still have their old dependencies so it will be compatible (but not balanced).
Updated to 0.15 stable
All techs included now, including repeating techs.
Nuclear Power comes a little earlier
I'm still not sure if I should move Personal Roboports to be earlier in the game
- updated to 0.15.x
- Modified the tech tree to suit new 0.15 changes
- Removed smooth transition between colors
- Removed PDF tech tree (just select the RocketSilo in the Techtree to see the changes)
- Minor Modular Armor Balance - its available earlier in the tech tree and does not require Processing Units (but costs the same amount of raw mats)
- Trains available earlier (before oil)