Adds various specialised tanks that gives you more attack options in early and mid game.
This mod contains the following:
- Auto cannon tank: Fast assault tank that can be upgraded
- Flamer tank: Flamer tank that can be upgraded
- Rocket tank: Mobile rocket launcher
- artillery tank: Long range tanks
- Super tank: Heavy all round tank
- Recall tokens that teleports you to a linked tank
- Auto cannon fires: Piercing cannon shells
- Battle cannon fires: Explosive shells
- Flamer fires: upgraded flamethrower that can alternatively fire in an 360 angle.
- Artillery fires: slow shells, with high amount of damage over a long range
- Rocket launcher fires: fast long range rockets
- Mine layer drops: multiple mines quickly
- Machine gun: upgraded machine gun
- Fixed icons not being transparent
- Updated to support Factorio 1.1, note: I am aware there are still upgrade bugs, however report them so I can fix em.
- Disabled recall tokens (due to bug)
- Fixed picking up Tanks for Bob tank, giving you a regular tank instead of the Tanks for Bob tank.
- Fixed texture glitches of the super tanks.
- Added more exhaust smoke to super tanks
- Fixed texture glitches of the tanks.
- Updated to Factorio 0.16.x
- Updated to Factorio 0.13.x
- Removed auto cannon turret
- Added recall teleporter token, for speedy return to your tank of your selection
- Added gun turrets (under development) allows you to arm turrets with tank ammo. Atm I disabled all turrets except flame-thrower.
- Rebalanced: Artillery tank gun, now shoots less far and accurate. Now launches 4 shells.
- Recommendation, create backup save if you already had a game in progress. This update contains a lot of balancing changes in damage and production.
- First public release