Subspace Storage (Alpha)

Allows storing items and fluids in a limitless shared subspace via Clusterio.

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

i Documentation?

9 months ago

Hey,

Just wondering if there is anything documented on how to utilise this mod fully?
Is there a way to view the subspace 'inventory' to know whats in it?
Is there a way to extract only whats needed from the Subspace Inventory?

I can see that the Injectors request from the Logistics network but the Extractors do not Shouldent this be the other way around with the Injectors showing what is available to extract from the network?

If there is anything that can show me how to best utilise the mod that would be great.

DD

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

This mod doesn't work without the server backend, and the backend also has a web UI that displays the inventory. There's a guide for setting it up at https://github.com/clusterio/clusterio/tree/v2.0.0-alpha.13

Injectors dump items into the shared storage on the server backend. Extractors let you pull items out of that storage. The extractors use the same entity prototype as buffer chests which means they will request items from the logistic network they are attached to, but they will also request items from the shared storage. There isn't an easy way to avoid this on the mod side without having to re-implement the GUI for setting requests, so it's a quirk of the mod.

New response