Storage Energistics

Digitally transfer items via the circuit network!

Content
5 years ago
Logistics

g not ups friendly

5 years ago

i have a good computer, but when i try to carry lots of items, i get lower FPS, from 60 to 25 with big freeze.

it works, i love it, but if it's only to carry a few items over long distances, it's not worth the cost.

i am like at an end game kinda of troughput of iron plate, copper ect

5 years ago

Stress testing and performance is on my road map, but I have to admit I find that surprizing that you took such a hit.

5 years ago

Yeah but i am making massive amount of basic stuff , maybe too much chest ?

5 years ago

I have a rather large modlist and an already established megabase and redoing city blocks with this hasnt afected me at all.

5 years ago

I have a big mod list too, and i assurr you, i have enormous troughputt that is directly going to sales via the transport network.

I have mods that ad a 240 items per second belt
A huge train network that carry the ores and on my mind i am like at 380 k iron plate per minute

Full nuclear and something like a diesel backup

Maybe i should not use this mod as the back bone for transportation of enormous quantities, maybe just coal for the fleet of trains, transport of barrels of sulfuric acid and uranium, uranium fuel rod, construction stuff to build new mining outpost or smelteries and manufacturing area

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I noticed that reloading the game can lower the time usage of this mod for some reason.
Edit: It does not. It's just than reloading the game applies the change of refresh rate of the mod (menu setting).
Edit 2: The performance gets worse when there is a lot of different items in the network and they get requested. See my screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/t5tot2X

Unfortunately the power requirements for this kind of transport is not the problem, the UPS hit is.

New response