Storage Energistics

Digitally transfer items via the circuit network!

Content
5 years ago
Logistics

g Toooo Slow

It's ok to transfer 100 Items over a distance of 1000
if you try to tansfer whole ( network Interface) chest, nothing happen,
not even one item

regards

5 years ago

maybe you need more power (more energy buffer ? )
and beware, it need a lot of power, it's powerfull, because it can displace a lot of stuff around the map. i did it on full solar then i goes into nuclear, because i was in need of too much space for the solar.

5 years ago

Yeah it sounds like a power issue. I would like to come up with a way to alert the player of the "Not enough power" situation without it being overbearing and annoying.

It happens if you try to put more than 1k items to the storage network interface. they would stay there forever. if reduce amount to 1050, all will be tranfered to the high.cap.net.storage.i have 15GJ accu, so it can't be a power issue.
the test is mede in short range, 1 chunk only

scenario for high amount need: move a base or give up sub_base,

it would be great if deleting a high.cap.net.storage , that all the content would be saved (somewhow ), and if placed on another location, the content would be there,like applied.energistic in yourcraft.

question: how to get the items out of a high.cap.net.storage without using (vanilla) logistics ?? transfer items out based on FILTERS ??

i know that the mod is in an early stage, the idea behind is great, it has the
potential to transfer items faster than even fusion robots ( on long distances )

In end stage of the game, you run out of close resources, so you mine you CU or FE far far away (10000 meters-blocks ), and have to put them to you base.
1: using trains -slow
2: using bots -slow
3: using energistics -could be the fastest

I try to as less mods as possible, to be close to vanilla , to run on 60 fps/ups

regards from munich

5 years ago

i was playing with a shitload of mods, but this one is making me slow ( from 60 fps down to 25 with big freeze )

but it's okey, early stage mean there is stuff to do ^^
continue

hellow from belgium

5 years ago

Is it possible the network power supply is not receiving from accumulators because it is classed as an accumulator its self?

5 years ago

Is there any way to help the FPS/UPS issue I love the mod and admittedly I am going overboard with this mod and whistle-stop factories I am porting ore into plates and porting the plates all over I am going pretty nuts with it but its starting to hurt my FPS down to 45 and i know it will only get worse. my guess is the power calculations is what is slowing it down I know its "cheating" but can I turn that off and I will just pretend I am using a crapload of power.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

not posible add stak size of transfer in request chest option and chest no request item 1 by 1 all tick and exemple with 1k stak size of transfer chest wait provide >= 1k for make transfer of 1k block and do new wait. This reduce power calcul

New response