I started accidentally a map with lots of oil patches and got annoyed about the big amount of oil patches spread over the map. The normal game behavior would keep the oilpatch but give only 0.1 units per second (back in 0.12).
This would end in having hundreds of low emitting oil pumps, what i can't stand - so i changed them to totally dry out and disappear.
I just want to share my changes with you, if you have the same problem.
All settings can be changed under Settings -> Mods -> Startup for:
- Crude Oil
- Bob's Ground Water and Lithia Water
- Angel's Fissure, Natural Gas, Infinite Coal and Infinite Refining Ores (Stiratite, Saphirite ...)
- MadClown's Infinite Ores
- Cargo Ships' Deep Sea oil
- Pyanodon's Tar Pit, Oil patches and Natural Gas
- Fantario's Freshwater
- Krastorio 2's Mineral Water