Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g Krastorio 2 Changes

3 years ago

Krastorio 2 adds new equipment and changes the Spidertrons to burner type, which I quite like. Could you maybe add these (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Krastorio2/discussion/5f3d05f48991a13a8162ecf1) changes, for better integration with Krastorio 2?

3 years ago

Nice, Krastor even gave info on how i could do it, i'll work on it, and try to release it in 0.1.4 (or maximum 0.1.5). Thanks for the info.

3 years ago

Done ^_^ , also added some improvements to mk3 while in krastorio2.

3 years ago

Any chance for a mod setting to disable burner type requirement for the Mk1 Spidertron in K2? For those of us who wanted to do a Spider Start playthrough...

3 years ago

Done, added as a setting in the mod settings to fully disable the burner requirements from spidertrons (the vanilla and mk2, mk3 from this mod). Note that this setting might also affect other mods that adds burners to vanilla spidertron.

3 years ago

Just to let you know the Krastorio2 Spiderleg mod doesn't work with the added Spidertrons (the Mk2, Mk3 and Weaver).

3 years ago

Ay, it's a separate mod from krastorio2 but will try and make compatibility for it.

3 years ago

Added in version 0.2.3, tell me if there are any issues with it.

3 years ago

Just to let you know K2 added a option for adding exoskeletons to spidertron. The spiderleg mod is still useful for allowing more equipment to be added mainly stuff from space exploration.

3 years ago

I need to check more exactly how the setting affects the in game data.
Do you want me to change anything or it was just a heads up?

3 years ago

It was more for ensuring the K2 setting works for the spidertrons if some didn't want to use the other mod. I still use the spiderleg mod because of some equipment from Space Exploration.

3 years ago

hmm, when using krastorio2 i could copy the equipment grid equipment_categories from the original spidertron and just put it over the ones from spidertron-extended, that way whatever the options is set for krastorio2 it will also affect the ones in spidertron-extended. But i'm not sure what will happen if you also have the spiderleg mod after, i'll need to test this first.

3 years ago

Oh yeah, forgot i did a small change for this in code but never committed, so together with version 0.2.4 added the small change. You can now just select the option from krastorio2 to enable exoskeletons and you should have most of the stuff that spiderleg gave besides the nightvision i believe. I didn't test it properly so just ping / write if there is any issues.

3 years ago

I did some extra changes on 0.3.0 that i did not fully test, tell me if anyone encounters any problems with this.

New response