The Spice Rack
The Spice Rack is intended to spice up the vanilla game by changing some well chosen details. Most changes can be disabled individually.
The Spice Rack - All
All Spice Rack mods for convenience
Did you like the vanilla experience, but thought, it's a tad too easy.
Did you play deathworld and detect that the challenge is gone after you have flamers, effectivity modules and/or landmines?
Did you ever thought:
- Nuclear should be part of the science
- Basic oil processing is a bit too simplified
- Better assemblers have no meaningful advantage apart from being faster and take modules
- Lazy bastard was more fun back in 0.16
- Buffering huge amounts of stuff in chests has no disadvantage
- Turrets should complain, when they are low on ammo.
Every aspect of the mods is well documented and can be easily switch off in case of doubt