|License:||Mozilla Public License 2.0|
|Created:||3 years ago|
|Latest Version:||1.0.8 (7 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13.1 - 0.17|
Spawn a fully compressed belt of any item, configurable by chest and/or circuit network.
Place a chest behind the spawn belt and it will spawn the item type that was last found in the first slot of the chest
With circuit network
Connect the spawn belt using a red or green wire and send a signal to it, it will spawn the item with the highest signal count, regardless of green/red color.
- Added support for Factorio 0.17.x
- Added support for Factorio 0.16.x
- Fixed crash when connecting circuit network with no signals
- Fixed crash when deconstructing while globals were not initialized
- Support for building by blueprint
- Spawn-belt directly checks for chests when placed infront of one
- Fixed item order
- Support for 0.15
- Added item descriptions
- Changed factorio version to 0.14
- Fixed error caused by scripting change in 0.13.11, this version may not work with older versions of factorio
- Fixed a occasional crash when placing a belt after you've removed all others.
- Added circuit network listeners for spawn belt and performance improvements