Spawn a fully compressed belt of any item, configurable by chest or circuit network.
Place a chest behind the spawn belt and it will spawn the item type that was last found in the first slot of the chest
With circuit network
Connect the spawn belt using a red or green wire and send a signal to it, it will spawn the item with the highest signal count, regardless of green/red color.
Placing a chest or a constant combinator behind the void belt will automatically fill it with the contents that the belt cleared in the last second, showing a rough throughput per second.
- Added support for Factorio 1.1.x
- Updated counting logic of void-belts to take last 10 seconds average
- Small fixes and code cleanup
- Added constant combinators to be automatically set when placed after a void-belt
- Recoloured the void-belt to be red
- When placing a chest after a void-belt it will contain the items cleared in the last second
- Removed the default item "iron-ore", when placed spawn belts now do nothing.
- Added support for Factorio 1.0.x
- Added support for Factorio 0.17.x
- Added support for Factorio 0.16.x
- Fixed crash when connecting circuit network with no signals
- Fixed crash when deconstructing while globals were not initialized
- Support for building by blueprint
- Spawn-belt directly checks for chests when placed infront of one
- Fixed item order
- Support for 0.15
- Added item descriptions
- Changed factorio version to 0.14
- Fixed error caused by scripting change in 0.13.11, this version may not work with older versions of factorio
- Fixed a occasional crash when placing a belt after you've removed all others.
- Added circuit network listeners for spawn belt and performance improvements