|Created:||2 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.2.6 (4 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.17 - 0.18|
This mod is meant to increase compatibility between Space Exploration and Angel's Mods. Some recipes get mixed up by combining mods.
- Allow viscous water production in space A new asteroid miner can now get asteroid dust. Dust can be crafted to mud, which can be used to generated viscous water. So washing recipes are possible in space.
- Re-Enabling production of lubricant in space by allowing Space Explorations' biochem labs to access Angel's "steam-cracking" crafting group. (Only accessable by Angel's Steam Crackers, which cannot be built in space. This breaks Space Exploration a bit, since you have to send up all needed lubricant with rockets.)
- Allowing Plastic Bar crafting in space by enabling Space Explorations' biochem labs to access Angel's "liquifying" crafting group. This allows a production line via biochem lab & assembling machine(last step).
- Adding many Angel's Recipes in space to existing Space Exploration buildings and allowing building up Angel's Refining/Processing/Smelting/Petrochem in space. And a little bit of Bio Processing, too.
- Harvest thermal water in space . Since world generation is giving you the source, now it is possible to place the Thermal Water Extractor.
- Place for excess fluid and gas: Jax 35 Tank and Flare Stack have been enabled for placement in space. This is for the players convenience to get rid of excess fluid/gas until I have come up with a better solution. Most likely one more suitable for the space setting. Be aware that I might take away the Flare Stack in one of the next versions.
This mod was created for our own server running with Bob's, Angel's, Space Exploration , Factorissimo, AAI's and some other Quality of Life Mods. Reaching space we discovered that some recipes were missing/unreachable due to mod interaction. Most notably lubricant was not producible in space.
Do you like the mod? Do you miss something? You are welcome to leave a comment in the discussion section.
I'd like to thank:
- Earendel & Angel & their teams for creating those nice mods.
- Mernom for his support on some of the issues.