Sosciencity [WIP]

Factorio: Skylines. Adds citizens to the game. Attract various castes to your city in order to progress the game.

Overhaul
7 months ago
Manufacturing

g Game lockup trying to shuffle population around.

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

These tall buildings are really neat, but I'm not liking putting short buildings behind tall ones because I want to see them. To that end, I'm trying to swap the location of two houses, putting a shorter one in front of a taller one. I don't want to lose the population, so I'm also dropping some extra housing to take these poor huwans while I rework their homes.

In this case, there is a Orchid summer house behind an Ember I-forget-the-name tall 40-occupancy building.
I place two spring houses, assign them to Orchid, then try to remove the summer house. The game hangs.
If I place zero or one Orchid spring houses, things seem fine, though I lose people.
A third spring house did not help either.

A copy of my save is available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xhrg1-y_LT2x7t8HVnvsJdJS0-W2om61/view?usp=drive_link
It is at the start of the scenario, before any spring houses are placed for the move.

7 months ago

Thank you for reporting. I was able to replicate this. I'll try and have this fixed soon.

7 months ago

Confirmed fixed in 0.1.7. Thanks!

New response