Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

g Yields bug? Ridiculous amounts

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I think there may be a bug here.
After activating this mode, all my resources have ridiculous yields. My copper field now has 133000000% yield and 500/s expected resources. WELP
The miners don't even move anymore . How can I get them back to normal?

Edit:
I removed the mod and slowly things are getting back to normal. Unfortunately, so is oil (it's depleting). I would really like oil not to deplete.

4 years ago

I know that hovering over the field in the map view gives misleading numbers - it adds up the % yield of all the ore entities in the field, which is kind of silly. So if there are 43 entities in the field, each with 100% yield, the "total" it would show would be 4300% yield. 500/s for a miner is not normal though.

Do you have any other mods installed? Did you change any of the ore map generation settings?

4 years ago

I have automatic ore replenish through another mod which sets all resources at 100k per field. Unfortunately, oil doesn't work with that mod.
If I ONLY use your mod, don't ore AND oil resources not deplete anymore?

4 years ago

Ah, yeah that's probably what's causing this. My mod will make ALL kinds of resources infinite and not deplete, so if that's all you want you shouldn't need that other mod.

4 years ago

Ok, thanks!
I'll switch the other mod off.

4 years ago

Hi I installed this mod and my miners don't move. I don't have any other mods, this one is the first I installed.
However I play on very rich resources. Could that be the problem?

2 years ago

I think that Alien Biomes (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/alien-biomes) may be interacting with this mod strangely. Quite often I find ore fields that have insane (1,000%+) yield, and hovering the fields reveals that Alien Biomes applies after (over?) the Infinite Resources patch.

Resource Spawner Overhaul also applies over it.

New response