Solar Productivity

by RedRafe

Increase the efficiency of Solar panels and Accumulators by progressing through technology!

Content
17 days ago
Power

g [Solved] Not working

1 year, 3 months ago

Hi
For some reason not applying for me. Shows in my mod list and in one game half of the solar panels and accumulators have it applied but the other don't. Research is also there any suggestions?
Thanks in advance

1 year, 3 months ago

Hi, did you updated the mod to the recent release? That issue should be fixed with last patch

1 year, 3 months ago

Hi
Firstly thanks for the quick reply.
Yes I have, I also reinstalled the mod although it comes up in my mod list and on the save file mod list. In game next to the solar panel or accumulator it only comes up with base mode.
I have very few mod installed non in the same category as or install since this mod was working list below if that helps

Electric furnace
Infinite resources
Noxy Trees
Squeak through
Tiny production UI

1 year, 3 months ago

Have you reserached at least 1 level of the technology Solar productivity?

1 year, 3 months ago

Hi,
Yes i have researched up to the second level in both saves, in the first save half have the mod applied to both the solar panels and accumulators, the other half says base mode. (This was created with 0.20) In the second save (started with 0.21) no matter what I try it only says base mod on all of the same.

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

Researching level 3 could fix the issue in v0.2.1, maybe let me know if it does or share the savefile ig you cant test it

1 year, 3 months ago

Hi,
I don't know what happened but installed your solar walls mod since I couldn't get this mod to work. I went to put another row of solar panels went in to my electric network info and the solar panels was showing separate when checked the solar panel I put down, mod was applied. The accumulators has unknown key, item name accumulator on it (like in other thread) but also works. The older ones from the save still has base mod applied but for now I will take the win and pick up the old ones.
Thanks for the great mods.

1 year, 3 months ago

So does everything work now?
Also for Solar productivity, picking up "not-upgraded" solar panels and placing them down again should fix the issue of not hhaving them upgraded in the first place. Another solution could be researching another level of solar productivity, since when a new level is researched, all solar panels get updated

1 year, 3 months ago

Yes so far.
Yes picking up both the accumulators and solar panels at the moment. Unfortunately didn't have the time to get to the next research level.
But it looks like solar walls sorted my problem more then anything. Tried on the older save as well

1 year, 3 months ago

Probably Solar Walls have nothing to do with the issue being fixed as it only depends on Solar productivity mod, but glad everithing get resolved.
Enjoy :)

1 year, 3 months ago

Release v0.3.0 - Solar Productivity offers in-game commands that you can type in the console to resolve any issue:

/sp-update -> Manually updates all entities on all surfaces to the latest solar productivity researched

This thread has been locked.