Skip Levels

Jump to a campaign (scenario) level. Admins only. Toggle checkbox in Mod Map settings for GUI. Quick instructions: [1] current campaign [2] current level name [3] enter new level name then click green checkmark to jump, or X to close GUI.

Scenarios
1 year, 9 months ago
Cheats

g How to jump to next level?

1 year, 2 months ago

I am not able to edit the texts e g "level-03" in this GUI. Pressing the green or red button does not get me to the next level-04 when doing this on level 3 in "Story Missions".

What am I missing here?

What does "Admins only" in the description mean?

1 year, 2 months ago

The current campaign is the first box.
The current level is the second box
The level to jump to is the third box.

Unfortunately, I cannot "see" which level is next, so I can only hope the level names make sense (e.g. +1) or the user can figure out which level is next...

For your example, enter level-04 in the third box, and press the checkmark, and hope it works. I can see about improving the instructions and GUI.

"Admins only" means you need to be a game admin to get the GUI to open (editing Mod Settings -> Map requires admin privileges)

1 year, 2 months ago

Forget to say, sorry for not making the GUI clearer. This mod was made as a workaround because someone accidentally made a level "finish" without triggering the actual level to change.

1 year, 1 month ago

Yes now i got it right! I was in the middle of level 3 and open the GUI and filled in "level-04" in the third field and pressed the green button. This got me to beginning of the next level.

Problem was that I did not realize that there was a third field there where to put in the next level name.

Thanks!

This thread has been locked.