Single Train Unit

Adds a single train unit that is the standard length, but include storage and can travel in both directions

Content
1 year, 4 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains

b Trains Glitching with Space Elevator

1 year, 3 months ago

I have been using your trains with Space Exploration, have build a whole System where they shuttle around ressources in Space (thanks, this looks so cool with those tiny trains). sometimes when they go up and down the (newly added) space elevator of Space Exploration, the trains split appart though and that messes up loacding and unloading. Its sadly very inconsistent and just randomly happens, but its a bit annoying. I usually have to go there manually, set the train again, copy the schedule and then remove the parts of the bugged train one by one.
Maybe you can find the bug here and fix it.

1 year, 3 months ago

Uploaded a little image here so you can see what it looks like
https://ibb.co/XYLL4Nr

1 year, 3 months ago

Unfortunately there's not an easy fix for this. My mod can't handle/support other mods which mess with trains, which space elevators do.

But marking them as incompatible seems a bit extreme.

It's likely that the space elevator is triple charging the usage cost btw as I assume it just counts the number of rail stock it moves, I'm this case 3 per single train unit.

1 year, 3 months ago

Too bad, but thx for looking into it. I might just have to design a workaround and bring stuff up with bigger trains and then transfer that to the shuttles.

New response