Sea Block - Evil mode

Voiding fluids and gas is heavily restricted. Additionally, some other optional features, which makes Seablock tougher, but sometimes with some potential to get more efficient Every feature is disengageable separately. CAUTION: Voiding solid items by destroying containers won't work, because the items get spilled on the ground.

Tweaks
a month ago

g This mod is fantastic!

2 years ago

As someone who participates in self-deprecation and humiliation, this mod may have just been the best thing to happen to me since Pyblock.

Whoever was playing seablock and thought "this is too easy" has really made my day.

Can't wait for a Pyblock version so that the early game doesn't take 50 hours, it takes 500, thanks Jodokus31, I love you <3

2 years ago

Thank you :-) I'm not planning to provide a Pyblock version of this.
The main incentive of this mod is to offer the biggest challenge of factorio, that I know: "Getting rid of byproducts by adjusting production chains and not by voiding it". (The exceptions which are allowed should make it somewhat possible, however i did not test it to full extend yet :))
Also, I wanted to add some balancing changes, which I think are nice additional challenges:
- power progression
- sorting with byproducts is more efficient, but harder to handle...

Good luck :)

New response