Space Exploration Vanilla Recipes deprecated

**THIS MOD HAS BEEN DEPERCATED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE, NOT COMPATIABLE WITH 0.6 OF SE** A massive recipe overhaul mod that removes most of AAIs and Space Exploration's changes to vanilla recipes, this will not disable/change every recipe, but some notable changes are most buildings, belts, inserters, and much more! The more controversial changes will have toggles, such as Circuits, Modules, LDS, and Engines.

1 year, 8 months ago

g About future plans

2 years ago

You might wanna check out Aivech's SE configurer, see what overlaps there are. He already reverts a few vanilla techs as well as most AAI stuff, I think.

2 years ago

Hm, I didn't know that mod existed. I'll look into it.
I've shifted over to Satisfactory modding for the time being, but if there is anything killer his mod has, I'll just start pointing people there.

2 years ago

Yours has more downloads, and Aivech's SE configurer has a big warning in the description about how it's incomplete. Don't point people there. (At least for now.)

1 year, 4 months ago

(really delayed response, but) I know about Aivech's SE configurer's status in-depth because I'm the one who contributed a bunch of the rollback code...

New response