Space Exploration Vanilla Recipes deprecated

**THIS MOD HAS BEEN DEPERCATED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE, NOT COMPATIABLE WITH 0.6 OF SE** A massive recipe overhaul mod that removes most of AAIs and Space Exploration's changes to vanilla recipes, this will not disable/change every recipe, but some notable changes are most buildings, belts, inserters, and much more! The more controversial changes will have toggles, such as Circuits, Modules, LDS, and Engines.

1 year, 8 months ago

g Non-vanilla recipes!

2 years ago

Some of these recipes are strange and don't match the vanilla ones. The electronic circuit for example requires wood.
Is this an error on my end?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ah, there is options for those kind of changes!
Some recipes are so integral to the Space Exploration systems, that I decided to add options to whether or not they are changed, these can be found under startup options in the Mod Settings page.
Hope this helps!
As for the good old iron plate Eletronic Circuit recipe, if you really want to use it I can add it back.
Although I really suggest against and simply redesigning for the stone tablets/wood. Iron can be used in many different places, while wood and stone aren't nearly as valuable.

If there are any other recipes that don't match, please respond with exactly what item they are, so I can fix them.

2 years ago

The option of having green circuits from iron + copper would be appreciated as it breaks existing bases.

1 year, 10 months ago

I'll look into it.

1 year, 8 months ago

Forgot to say, but this was added two months ago.

New response