Space Exploration - scanning already scanned surface recharts it

by Quezler

When you press scan surface, all already scanned chunks light up.

Utilities
11 months ago
Combat Cheats

g Its not working?

1 year, 26 days ago

I tried it twice on navius and I had cleared quite a few biters nest out of vision. It has no charted them.
I got 2 notifications that charting is going on radius 800 and then 4800. Finished by scan cleared.

1 year, 26 days ago

are all mods up to date? (specifically space exploration itself)

1 year, 25 days ago
(updated 1 year, 25 days ago)

Yes I updated them recently.

Checked again. All mods up to date. Simply scanning full scanned service did nothing.

1 year, 25 days ago

weird, i cannot think of a reason why it shouldn't work, if possible record a short video of you having the map of a planet oprn way zoomed out, and then in the universe explorer quickly press scan for that surface and quickly closing the explorer.

1 year, 25 days ago

Working on it. Just got a bug with other mod Im using. Not related.

1 year, 25 days ago
(updated 1 year, 25 days ago)

https://easyupload.io/3rsuza

Me trying to rescan everthing. Nothing happens.

I waited out entire scan complete message it got nowhere. Same uncharted.

Atm Im using Lua mod with console command "/c game.player.force.chart_all()" to update chunks

1 year, 25 days ago

could you try using the universe explorer, and not the single planet preview thing?

1 year, 25 days ago

Universe explorer works.

1 year, 25 days ago

Excellent, that's what the mod was designed for and is the one i always use, i hardly on click planets in the solar system window let alone scan via there.

I'll look into adding support for that though, but currently i am in no rush.

Thanks for helping me debug this issue though.

1 year, 25 days ago

Yeah cause of your screenshot I thought it was not working. Considered you show planet view. But it makes since if u want to rescan your colonies it will be annoying to click each planet.

1 year, 25 days ago

well that screenshot was a crop of the bottom right of the universe explorer, which coincidentally looks the same as planet view.

also i do not have plans to support multi colony scanning, might as well just run force.rechart() to rescan all visible chunks on all surfaces.

New response