Space Exploration Recycling Extras

by harag

Break down some items like long space pipes and AAI containers into their original components. Has support for some other mods, too.

Content
1 year, 4 months ago
Manufacturing

i [0.2.0] [Done] Add K2 stuff

2 years ago

Thanks for the IBC support there is another mod that could use some se recycling support. Krastorio 2 + Space Exploration is a popular mod combo that has some items that use recycle recipes. The ones I can think of are the Sentinel (a small radar with no scanning ability), Advance radar and Substation Mk2.

2 years ago

I also added the K2 containers.

2 years ago

Thank you sorry for not responding earlier RL was getting in the way of my trying to properly typing a replay that is not unreadable.

To answer the radar question the base game radar is used in other recipes the mk2 is not. Which also goes for the Mk2 substation which needs to moved up in the tech tree (I pointed this out with raiguard and in SE discord). I'm considering asking to get radar mk2 integrated into other recipes in SE like the pylons. Earendel plans to due something similar to the K2 solar.

As a note I do make a tweak mod that fixes some of the stuff that gets missed by Earendel and Linver/Raiguard but I couldn't figure out how to do the recycling due to due to my limited coding knowledge.

2 years ago

If I were playing SE with K2 I would simply turn the radar and the substation off. Too little gain from both. I think the vanilla ones are good enough until pylons become available.

New response