Space Exploration - prevent accidental generation of orbit surface

by Quezler

When you are in remote view on another planet you might click on orbit or star out of habbit, this mod adds a confirmation.

Tweaks
4 months ago
Environment

g crash bug

3 months ago

2764.246 Error MainLoop.cpp:1404: Exception at tick 9590590: The mod Space Exploration - prevent accidental generation of orbit surface (1.0.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event se-prevent-accidental-generation-of-orbit-surface::on_gui_click (ID 1)
...ent-accidental-generation-of-orbit-surface__/control.lua:3: attempt to index field 'parent' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...ent-accidental-generation-of-orbit-surface__/control.lua:3: in function <...ent-accidental-generation-of-orbit-surface__/control.lua:1>

3 months ago

would you happen to have reproduction steps?

3 months ago

not really, sadly, i was just playing SE before having launched a satellite, in case that matters, and building things on nauvis, and it crashed. in like, 48 hrs of playtime, it has happened twice

3 months ago

addendum: it definitely happened when i clicked, and may have to do with my mouse at the time overlapping the "mods draw their guis here" area?

3 months ago

hmm odd, might take some time to fix it tho

3 months ago

if possible, send me a save of your pre-sattelite world

13 days ago

Might be related.

Мод Space Exploration - prevent accidental generation of orbit surface (1.0.0) Π²Ρ‹Π·Π²Π°Π» Π½Π΅ΡƒΡΡ‚Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΠΌΡƒΡŽ ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠ±ΠΊΡƒ.
ΠŸΠΎΠΆΠ°Π»ΡƒΠΉΡΡ‚Π°, сообщитС ΠΎΠ± этой ошибкС Π°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρƒ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π°.

Error while running event se-prevent-accidental-generation-of-orbit-surface::on_gui_click (ID 1)
...ent-accidental-generation-of-orbit-surface__/control.lua:3: attempt to index field 'parent' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    ...ent-accidental-generation-of-orbit-surface__/control.lua:3: in function <...ent-accidental-generation-of-orbit-surface__/control.lua:1>

What I did was entering 2nd level of packed Compact Processor

13 days ago

how many satellites have you launched?

13 days ago

how many satellites have you launched?

I installed the mod today.
I removed the mod today.

13 days ago

hmm yeah must be a modlist conflict somewhere then

4 days ago

I got the same crash, I've yet to start blue science - it happened the moment I clicked the button to enable robots on the map.

3 days ago

could you send me your world, from which it can be reproduced?

New response