Direct Liquid Rocket Fuel for SE + K2

Adds new versions of Rocket fuel recipes from K2 and SE, that produce the liquid version directly, because what's the point of wasting that iron, if you are going to make it into liquid anyway... ! IMPORTANT ! This mod removes productivity on the Liquid -> Solid recipe. This causes productivity modules to disappear from refineries with that recipe selected.

Tweaks
a month ago
Fluids Manufacturing

i Some notes about SRF-LRF conversion

a month ago

1: Please note in description that adding this to an existing game deletes productivity modules in refineries converting SRF to LRF, and that these modules should be removed before installing this mod.

2: Converting SRF to LRF should return an iron plate.

a month ago

Thank you for notifying me about the productivity modules. Warning has been added to the description.

I chose to leave out the iron plate from SRF -> LRF recipe deliberately. As I see it, the SRF container is single use / disposable and emptying it effectively destroys it beyond salvage. It also saves you from having to deal wit byproduct. If you want to use reusable containers for transportation, you can always barrel it in assebling machine.

New response