Science Not Invited

by RedRafe

Choose which science packs will be needed to research technologies. The cost of science packs not used will be evenly distributed among the remaining one(s), other game mechanics remain untouched. This mods opens new ways of designing your base, wether you'd like to build a mega base and research infinite tech without the need to build all the science or complete giant overhaul mod packs skipping some science packs.

Tweaks
1 year, 1 month ago
Cheats

i [SE, Bobs] - Load order

2 years ago

Nice mod, but i need it to use with mods and not only for vanilla.
I use mods like Bob`s and Space Exploration.
Are you able to do this?

2 years ago

Thank you for your suggestion! As it is a new mod I do appreciate suggestions and compatibility submissions. Bob&Angel and Space Exploration are valid candidates where to start improving compatibility. I'll work on it and publish the update as soon as it's working correctly :)

2 years ago

Im very impressed by people like you. I read the code and try to understand whats going on there.. no chance.
Keep on going.
:-)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I've released a new update of the mod, should work with Space Exploration or Bob's Modpack (even though I believe SE won't support Bobs at the same time). The balance of the research depends on what science packs are left out and on how you manage the mod's settings. Hope it meets your requirements, feel free to leave a feedback on you experience if you think something else might be improved! :)

2 years ago

Thank you. Great work.
I start a new game tomorrow with Bobs, SE (i`ve changend the info.json-file so both mods work together) and your mod.
I took a look just to try: the last tech in the tree needs 1.500.000.000 red research bottles (when you disable all the others) lol - nice. Love it rigth now :-)

2 years ago

Great mod, but I found a conflict with [even distribution] after using the latest version. Could you please solve this conflict? nice job.β‰–β€Ώβ‰–βœ§

2 years ago

Thanks @MengWeiLai! I've just released a new version that should have this bug fixed :)

This thread has been locked.