RumRun's nuclear power plants

UPS friendly nuclear, achieved by converting a set of power plants into a single game entity. Removes all non-scalable calculations encountered by nuclear in a megabase; however, it still requires the ingredients, space, and fuel to use it.

Content
2 years ago
Power

g Spidertron gets stuck

1 year, 10 months ago

Any way to make these possible to walk over them? Spidertrons can't navigate over the larger ones.

1 year, 10 months ago

When you say "over", you mean "on top of", right?

I'm not knowledgeable enough on what's possible to answer definitively, but this might require turning off blocking/clipping for the entity, entirely. I'm not sure if there's fine-grained control enough to just allow Spidertron.

I can think of a semi-crazy, creative solution though, where it uses an invisible hollow rectangle, like a perimeter wall, for the blocking/clipping. I think that'd prevent the player from walking on it, but allow Spidertron to walk over it. It might also unfortunately, allow placing entities inside of (on top of) the power plant.

Would that achieve what you're requesting? I'm not sure when I'll have the bandwidth to experiment with it, but we'll see. Sounds fun. :)

1 year, 10 months ago

It sounds like it would work!

New response