Resource Spawner Overhaul

by orzelek

Makes resources more sparse than base game. You will need to use trains much earlier to get resources. Game will be more difficult especially with higher enemy settings.

Tweaks
a month ago
0.14 - 2.1
154K
Environment

g ABC + APM: unneccesary Thorium patches

2 months ago

Hi orzelek,
with both Amator Phasma's mods and Angel/Bob/Clowns mods, there is Thorium to be obtained from refining the ores added by Clowns-Processing. So the raw Thorium patches are not needed and I'd prefer not to have them.
Would you mind modifying resourceconfigs/apm.lua:3 to:
if (script.active_mods["apm_nuclear"] or script.active_mods["apm_nuclear_ldinc"]) and not script.active_mods["Clowns-Processing"] then
Thanks!

2 months ago

Thats a very specific fix - is it needed only for this one resource there?

2 months ago

Yes, all other resources on the map are the raw ones that need a refining process (Angel's/Clown's). Thorium is the only one that would directly feed into nuclear production.

2 months ago

I have added the change to 7.1.2 version (for Factorio 2.1). I'm not sure if I will be updating the 2.0 version atm.

2 months ago

Thanks a lot! I'm already playing with 2.1 as well.

New response