Resource Spawner Overhaul

by orzelek

Overhauls resource spawning system.

21 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Compatibility with Rich Rocks Revival mod ?

1 year, 6 months ago

Hi Orzelek,

First of all thanks for your amazing mod.

As the title suggests, do you plan to integrate Rich Rocks Revival mod to your RSO mod ?

However, I don't know much about modding, so I can't tell if the work is only on your side or on both.

Thanks !

1 year, 6 months ago

I'm not really sure what to do here. I'd need to take a look what that mod really does and what it generates.
Do you have message from RSO that something doesn't work?

1 year, 6 months ago

Yes, there is a message when launching a new game saying that rich rocks resource will not spawn in the game (cause not configured in RSO).

It is also clearly stated on the mod page that it is currently not compatible with RSO.

Rich rocks is a new ore (patch) resource. It is a late game resource (only exploitable after yellow tech), that once processed, can give you a bunch of pretty much all other ores/resources available in a given playthrough. So it is not part of the starting area.

At this point I don't know if there is work to be done only on your mod or on both...

Thanks a lot

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

Since it looks like a normal resource either mod author would need to prep RSO config for it or give me some hints on how it should be spawned compared to base game ores in terms of size/richness/frequency.

New response