Resource Spawner Overhaul

by orzelek

Overhauls resource spawning system.

6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

b RSO bug with Krastorio 2

3 years ago

Hi, I am using RSO (latest version) with K2 and Factorio 1.1.x (also latest verisons).
It seems that the resource imersite is no longer spawned when cliffs are disabled. From the K2 thread I was now redirected here.
Here is the link to the K2 thread with more detailed infos

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Krastorio2/discussion/5fd79248203f61023caddc5c

Is there a way to save my Map? I have played already 50h on this Map :(

3 years ago

I'm sorry I don't see any difference in imersite with cliffs on or off - it's in the same spot with same seed of map.
Can you upload save file somewhere so I can take a look and sync mod settings to it?

3 years ago

First of all, I can give you the map code. I'm still looking for a way to make the 30mb Save available online, but I'll get back to you later.

eNpjZGBkYGNgYWBYvUrLfvWqVXa8LMn5iTkMDA32EHzAHiiQk4IQ
aLDnSs4vKEgt0s0vSkVWx5lcVJqSqpufiaKbKzUvNbdSNymxGKjYAW4
Gc0Z+CbKZHJm5qUXFmSUoJnJkFuXnoVvDm5uZl1qUmKNbnliSWoQsw1
2UWJSqm5takphTjCzOWlySn4diBmtJUWpqMbL93KVFiXmZpbnotjEwn
nn8saWhRY4BhP/XMyj8/w/CQNYDBgYwZmBsgKgEisEAa3JOZloaA4OC
IxA7gRUxMlaLrHN/WDXFnhGiRs8ByvgAFTmQBBPxhDH8HHBKqcAYJkj
mGIPBZyQGxNISoBVQVRwOCAZEsgUkycgY8kSgsFhrpx1jolGogdbKYH
vG3rdbF3w/tsAOKMkK8gITnJg1EwR2wrzCADPzgT1U6qY949kzIPDGH
qJXBBxQBUBiwUcWBkYBPhCrB0goyDDAnGYHM0bEgTENDL7BfPIYxrhs
j+4PYEDYgAyXAxEnQATYQoTLIEyHfgdGB3mYrCRCCVC/EQOyG1IQPjw
Js/Ywkv1oDsGMCGR/oImoOGCJBi6QhSlw4gUz3DXA8LzADuM5zHdgZA
YxQKq+AMUgPJAMzCgILeAADm5mBgQApo2mRF1vABLYv10=<<<

3 years ago

I'll need to wait a bit.. I've updated Factorio on reflex and Krastorio doesn't load.
I'll check it out when Krastorio will update.

3 years ago

Done ;)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

while waiting for Linver i upload my save to onedrive

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsX_bI193LzFgcsSqO2AE3s4m3oDTA?e=54SpF1

thanks already

Edit: Linver is fast ;)

3 years ago

Welll.... bottom part of map... right on the border of currently revealed area. You might find something there.
And if you need more then going towards south west (quite close) and north east (a bit further) should be helpful.

3 years ago

Thank you for taking the time for me. I am embarrassed. I just didn't expect imersite to be so rare.I was watching some youtubers and they found way more imersite and closer to start so maybe i just got really unlucky in my seed...

3 years ago

I'd say they were more lucky. It has one of lowest chances of appearing from what I recall.
Also the way that RSO spawns ores doesn't really guarantee any odds. I recall going over some insane area to find gold ore once. First patch was more then 2k tiles from start.
I've been thinking about some "semi" fair mechanics to vary odds of ore spawns in runtime but it has it's drawbacks (main one being - it's no longer recreatable - currently RSO can regenerate all the ore on map and it matches 1:1).

New response