Resource Spawner Overhaul

by orzelek

Overhauls resource spawning system.

17 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Preventing Overlapping Ores

3 years ago

Is there any way to prevent overlapping ores? I've tried messing with the sizes and it helps a little but I like huge patches ;)

Also, when generating the map, what is the difference between regular and infinite? Like if I crank regular iron way down and infinite way up, will the patches have more infinite?

3 years ago

Ores should only overlap minimally. If it fails to acheive that it won't generate the patch at all.
I'm guessing if you have increased size of patches allowed overlap might be slightly bigger since it uses percentage for that.

I'm not sure what do you mean by difference between regular and infinite iron - there is no infinite iron by default. Setting for Angel infinite ores will increase the infinite patch part in comparison to whole patch.

3 years ago

Yeah it's for Angel's. I wasn't sure if that was more of an RSO question or not since they work together. There's a setting to change the % of the infinite per patch so also having sliders confused me.

3 years ago

If you have Angel's and also infinite ores in new game settings then it's a bug. Those settings should not be there with RSO present.
Are you sure that RSO is active?

New response