Resource Spawner Overhaul

by orzelek

Overhauls resource spawning system.

13 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Factorio and Conquer: Tiberium Dawn ore

4 years ago

The Tiberium ore from that mod does not have a config, The ore itself is called TibGrowthNode, and seems to behave different from standard ore (spreading, etc.)

4 years ago

I took a look at the mod and I don't think it will work with RSO correctly. Ore that it spawns is not actual ore - it's just fake nodes. And since RSO breaks some base game rules a bit when spawning ore (can go outside chunk that is processed) it will not with this mod properly.
I can add it's fake ore node to ignore list in RSO so it will allow it to be spawned freely using normal rules.

4 years ago

That would work fine. Given its nature as a 'spreading' ore, just having it in-game is enough to get things rolling.

4 years ago

Could you elaborate on how to do this myself, or is it not an easy fix? My group is holding up starting a new game due to this.

4 years ago

I needed to check myself first - I added the ignores and released a new version.
There are some errors from tiberium mod when you generate the map - they are there regardless of RSO presence so I guess it's a problem with tiberium mod itself.

New response