Resource Spawner Overhaul

by orzelek

Overhauls resource spawning system.

26 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

g On Chunk Generated MP crash

6 years ago

Using the latest (3.3.6) with a new map (just generated right before the test), I can connect once but if i disconnect from the server and try to rejoin i get this error message in my log file

387.584 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:952: mod-rso-mod was not registered for the following events when the map was saved but has registered them as a result of loading: on_chunk_generated (ID 12)
387.584 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:92: MultiplayerManager failed: "" + multiplayer.script-event-mismatch + "
" + "
mod-rso-mod"
387.584 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:541: MapTick(685) changing state from(ConnectedLoadingMap) to(Failed)

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Can you please post this on forums along with your mod set.
RSO by itself doesn't do that so it seems that it's one of your other mods thats using remove interface during on_load. With full set of mods I might be able to figure out which one needs to be updated.
Alternatively extract the RSO and remove bit near end: disableChunkHandler = function(event)...end, . This will cause the error to pop up when other mod tries to call it and you'll be able to report to it's author to check if it's not called in on_load.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

My idea above might been wrong - I took another look and I think I fixed this in 3.3.7. Let me know if it works.

New response