Resource Spawner Overhaul

by orzelek

Overhauls resource spawning system.

6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Iron, copper and stone

7 years ago

I have being adding a bunch of mods (bobs mods, yuoki mod, uranium power)and rso has worked fine.
I just added angels mod. This mod removes combines several of the other mods ores. But i changed that by removing the override and now have all ores spawning. The problem arises when i went to play a game and had messages saying that iron ore, copper ore and stone weren't configured in rso and didnt spaw.
I tried without rso and everything spaws correctly.

Is it possible that you can try to find out why this happens?

7 years ago

It's most likely caused by RSO config not suporting the override - it still thinks that it has angels ores loaded and is using configs for them.
Please post exact set of mods (zip/rar would be best) and I will take a look.

7 years ago

This is the mods i'm using

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hy0l1r3yrzy9tvq/Mods.zip?dl=0

the file that i modified is in the Angel's Infinite Ores is the data-final-fixes-lua.
this is the original files for that mod

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lizm7r8n0igmmy3/angelsinfiniteores_0.5.4.zip?dl=0

7 years ago

Seeing as you actively removed part of this mod from working I'm not sure I can help you.
You specifically removed the overrides from original mod.
Does it work with RSO correctly with unmodified data-final-fixes.lua and only the change to config file?

7 years ago

With the unmodified data only the angels ores spawn on the map. I deleted the override so that all ores spawn.

7 years ago

I'm not sure why you would want that? Don't use angels mods if you don't want angels ores.
If you want to also disable RSO override with angels then go to mainconfig.lua file and comment those lines (at line 160):
config["copper-ore"] = nil
config["iron-ore"] = nil
config["stone"] = nil

7 years ago

I did it because i wanted angels ores and the other mods. I'm going to try those changes you said. Thank you

7 years ago

Changes above will only recover base ores - all the others are disabled in different ways potentially. Also all ores that Angel's supports are obtainable from it's ores so you will have some of them doubled in a way.

7 years ago

It's working perfectly. Thank you for the help

New response