63 items, 30 effects, lots of fun!

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Armor

g Starting market cant be mined?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

The starting market cant be mined/removed and it spawns on top of some chests with starting equipment from another mod, making them unreachable. I can just destroy it but I'd rather be able to pick it up and place it somewhere else. I looked in the files but I don't know enough about them to find the problem. Am I missing something?

The mod looks very cool by the way, I'm looking forward to trying it out!

4 years ago

the starting market looks for a free spot around the start position, which that other mod doesn't seem to do...
if you tell me what mod that is i can add it as optional requirement so my mod loads after it.

4 years ago

Still, why not let people be able to relocate the market if they can already build it? Seems like a weird option to take away from players.

4 years ago

because it's supposed to be expensive, i'd actually like to make the markets you build unminable, to force the player to go back to the location for shopping.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Fixed :) (But the starting market still won't be minable :P)

4 years ago

Fixed :) (But the starting market still won't be minable :P)
Decent compromise
Suggestion: Maybe add an option to set an off set for the starting market?

4 years ago

why? the market always gets built on a free spot

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Blow it up if it's in the way. It's very cheap to rebuild, and you won't need it for a few hours after the initial items are purchased anyway.

4 years ago

Or if possible, use the deconstruct feature for robots, the item vanishes instead of getting moved to an inventory.

New response