Resource Map Label Marker

by kizrak

Creates resource map label markers when chunks get generated and charted. See resources through fog of war. Please review settings and consult details below before starting!! πŸš€ #icon #resources #map #reveal #label #markers #chunks #generated #chart #tag #map #ore #count #fog of war

Utilities
5 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Duplicate mark

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

v 0.7.29
Duplicate mark for resources (one with dot icon, one with correct ore icon)
https://i.ibb.co/dMHVPKZ/2023-03-20-07-42-02.png

Only happens to Space Exploration resources

Also commands like

/resourcemarker retag/delete

leads to error

761.894 Error MainLoop.cpp:1288: Exception at tick 172321497: Error while running command "resourcemarker": __resourceMarker__/control.lua:541: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'cutoff' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    __resourceMarker__/control.lua:541: in function '_get_ore_name'
    __resourceMarker__/control.lua:573: in function 'clear_map_tags_and_data'
    __resourceMarker__/control.lua:597: in function 'reset_map_tags_and_data'
    __resourceMarker__/control.lua:658: in function <__resourceMarker__/control.lua:614>
1 year, 1 month ago

⚠ Please remember that the retag/delete commands remove ALL map marker labels, not just RMLM ones. ⚠

Rmmmm, that second error is interesting. πŸ€” So I'd guess that you have non-RMLM tags without spaces? Well, as a work around, you can delete all tags without a space in their name before running the command(s).

Backup your world save first. I would be curious to know if after you remove all tags without spaces, and run the retag command if the first issue gets fixed.

I've added the bug to my TODO list. Thank you for reporting the issues. 🍰

⚠ Please remember that the retag/delete commands remove ALL map marker labels, not just RMLM ones. ⚠

1 year, 1 month ago

Seems all custom manual added map labels looks like:

Uranium ore 4.3M ############################### MMMEEEGGAAA ################################
Immersite ###########################
COAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fortress %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
5 months ago

This might have been fixed with tag/0.7.30

New response