Resource Map Label Marker

by kizrak

Creates resource map label markers when chunks get generated and charted. See resources through fog of war. Please review settings and consult details below before starting!! πŸš€ #icon #resources #map #reveal #label #markers #chunks #generated #chart #tag #map #ore #count #fog of war

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Dynamic use of localised name

3 years ago

Hi, I have just had an interesting request come across my plate. (I am a dev on angels and omnimatter, and the current maintainer of clowns mods)...
Clowns ores are not showing localisation correctly on the tags and was hoping you would be able to either add the clowns ores (clowns-ore1 to 9 and clowns-resource1 and 2).

Alternatively (and my recommendation), is to fetch the localised_name for each label, that way you are not double handling the locales.

Thanks in advance.
Pezzawinkle
P.S. id highly recommend finding me on discord if you need some assistance.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

πŸ‘€ Please see discussion.

I accept PRs on GitHub if you want to include your resource names, or wish to implement localization fetching. I'm not currently investing enough time into this to implement event based localizations; so I implemented the workaround suggested by internal names for Angels ores & infinite resources. πŸ˜€

Thank you 🍰

3 years ago

I was never able to test this with the infinite ores, but it seems to work with the regular ones.

Should be in 0.6.24. πŸš€

New response