Artisanal Reskins: Bob's Mods

by Kirazy

Reskins items, entities, and technologies within Bob's mods to add tier colors and icon labeling. Features high-res icons and updated sprites to align with vanilla Factorio, and supports player-customizable tier labels, colors and mapping. Part of the Artisanal Reskins series.

Tweaks
14 hours ago
1.0 - 1.1

b [Not a bug] Warptorio2 Expansion Bug

2 years ago

When attempting to load any Artisanal Reskin mod alongside Warptorio2's Expansion mod, I get a variety of different icon issues depending on which of Bob's mods is on, here's an example:
https://imgur.com/c5gnQ86

2 years ago

These are all going to be Warptorio 2 bugs, errors of this type are always a failure to account for a valid icons definition when trying to read icon information from a given prototype.

2 years ago

Fun times, he told me to report it to you. I'll let him know.

2 years ago

If you could go make an issue on the reskins-compatibility github about this though I can bandaid it.

2 years ago

That would be great! MFerrari said before I reported it to you "Report to the reskins mod author. He should test both "icon" and "icons". I only use "icons" on some prototypes, and "icon" is nil in this case."

Hope it helps, his solution is to mark them as incompatible, and I don't want that, D:

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I have no idea how to report an issue on github, though...

[Edit] Never mind, found it

2 years ago

I've reported the bug in detail to him on his discord, and identified where in his code it is occurring. I'll wait to see if he will fix it before making a bandaid patch.

2 years ago

A fix has been pushed in Warptorio 2 Expansion, you should be good to go. :)

2 years ago

Thanks! :D

New response