Artisanal Reskins: Bob's Mods

by Kirazy

Reskins items, entities, and technologies within Bob's mods to add tier colors and icon labeling. Features high-res icons and updated sprites to align with vanilla Factorio, and supports player-customizable tier labels, colors and mapping. Part of the Artisanal Reskins series.

Tweaks
16 hours ago
1.0 - 1.1

i [Implemented] Tier Icon Shapes

2 years ago

I'm wondering if you would add a chevron shape option for the tier icon indicators. Thank you for the awesome mods BTW. :D

2 years ago

Something like this?

2 years ago

That would totally work. Though I was thinking more along the of those V shapes used in military rank insignia.

2 years ago

Have something specific in mind for reference?

2 years ago

Yes, in Klonan's Mining Drones mod there is a tech upgrade for mining speed that have sideways chevrons. Something like that only vertical instead of horizontal to keep with the aesthetic.

2 years ago

These?

2 years ago

Yep. ^w^

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

So this is super-quick prototype of the general shape, it can only be refined so much from this form:

At the scales we're working with the narrow chevron is all but impossible.

Edit: Noticed that the tech constant icon doesn't have clipped sides, so tried to see what could be done about that:

2 years ago

Wow! Those are both awesome! I'd say the top one seems to fit the overall aesthetic your mods seem to be going for. Either way, both are really good!

2 years ago

2 years ago

Dude! Those are Perfect!

2 years ago

Simply awesome!

2 years ago

Amazing!

New response