Artisanal Reskins: Angel's Mods

by Kirazy

Reskins items, entities, and technologies within Angel's mods to add tier colors and icon labeling. Features high-res icons and updated models, lighting and sprites, and supports player-customizable tier labels, colors and mapping. Part of the Artisanal Reskins series.

Tweaks
4 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b [Pending] Buildings not changing color?

3 years ago

I'm checking the box to Enable custom colors and the builds are not affected at all. I had this working before but now, it won't work. Weordly, the icons have the reskins and dots indicating the tiers. What could be the issue or how do I fix this?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

When you say that the icons have the reskins/dots, do you mean they have the expected color, and it is only the buildings that do not?

To confirm, your custom colors that you specified in fields 0-6 are the color codes you're intending to use and not the defaults?

3 years ago

This is weird. When I check that box to Enable custom coloring it is unchecked when the game restarts. No matter if I select resync mods upon restart or just load. This is why the building colors are not changing. Any thoughts? Note that I took this save from a 1.0 version of Factorio and it worked fine there.

3 years ago

Could you send me your save?

New response