Artisanal Reskins: Angel's Mods

by Kirazy

Reskins items, entities, and technologies within Angel's mods to add tier colors and icon labeling. Features high-res icons and updated models, lighting and sprites, and supports player-customizable tier labels, colors and mapping. Part of the Artisanal Reskins series.

Tweaks
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

i [Resolved through graphics change] Optional gear replacement?

3 years ago

Hello! I was just wondering if there was an easy way to allow for a checkbox or something to disable the look for the "new" gears. I love the look of them, but the steel gear looks too similar to the iron gear for me, which makes it a bit of a pain when I try to route my spaghetti without checking the recipe first.

It's not very important at all, just a slight QoL thing. Other than that, everything looks phenomenal! :)

3 years ago

I can give it another pass to improve the distinction. I'm going to give gears another pass anyways since I want to color tungsten/nitinol materials the way that Angels colors them. Since Angel's iron is blue-shifted I'll probably do something similar for iron gears as well.

I'm not inclined at the moment to add a checkbox for gears, but I'll think about it.

3 years ago

Thank you so much for the quick reply! That's good to hear, I'm excited to see how they turn out

3 years ago

Friend when you have a mod update ?

3 years ago

The next one is intended for this coming weekend. I'm in school at present and it's very time consuming. I hope to have gear adjustments for this weekend but at the moment haven't started those.

3 years ago

I will have gear adjustments this coming patch. Plan is to release Sunday night.

3 years ago

New gear colors for Angels:

And on the belt:

Is it still problematic? I've made steel gears darker to help differentiate them from iron.

3 years ago

Still a little darker steel and it will be fine

3 years ago

I've shipped as-is, because any darker and the steel gear starts to look like the Tungsten/Nitinol gears (when just using Artisanal Reskins: Bob's Mods). Please let me know how it is in-game for you.

3 years ago

Everything is fine for me

New response